FREE TRAINING FEATURE: Composting 101*Your contact information is safe and will never be shared, sold or spammed.
Will You Buy Me A Coffee?
- The Loveable Loo – Like a Turd that Won’t Flush
- Humanure Composting: How to Create a Cover Material Cushion
- 2 Min. Tip: Heat up Compost without Turning It (Quick & Easy!)
- Live Free or Die DIY: How to Build a Composting Toilet
- Happy Holidays. S-2494 Would Ban Commercial Food Waste From NJ Landfills (article)
Tag Archives: can you compost condoms
You may remember back in March/early April I decided to take my condom experiment from the compost tumbler to the worm bin. Why? …why not? Worms are so quick to gobble through whatever waste is thrown at them…maybe they’ll eat … Continue reading
It’s been about 6 weeks since I started the condoms-in-the-worm-bin experiment. There’s not really much to report other than that the condoms are still in the bin. They’re covered in springtails and what looks like mites. I’ve caught worms sitting … Continue reading
You may remember a few months ago when I put expired latex condoms in my compost tumbler…eventually the microbes gobbled them up, and they are now gone. How do you think worms will respond to them? My worm bin is … Continue reading